While it looks like the Echo Park Art Walk may be on hiatus, Feeding Birds still wants Echo Park residents to get out and enjoy the community (and the great weather!) this summer. And so came forth the “Midsummer Flock” block party, located in the area around Feeding Birds from 1825-1830 Echo Park Ave. So far, there will be food trucks, live music, art, sales, and maybe even some silkscreening or stenciling at Feeding Birds. Booked so far is:
- Summer Fling Truck (print t’s, phone cases and Cool Haus)
- Over The Moon Cookies (Echo Park baked cookies)
- I ♥ EP merchandise from artist Bill Rangel
- Musical guests: DefSound and others, Miles Moore (Earthman)
- Large photography displays and other art to come
Click here for the Facebook event info as they will be updating it as more activities come up.